Android Fastboot reset tool will let you remove FRP locks on several devices. In this post, we are about to download this password reset tool and relative information. However, the tools come with so many powerful features to unlock forget Patten, passwords and pin locks. After having the tool on your Windows device you will easily get access to the phone by removing the FRP lock. in the most cases, Android users have issues to unblock the fingerprint locks. But Android Fastboot reset tool is helpful for you to just do it within few clicks without any flashing box.
This tool is universally supported on the maximum device to perform actions according to your choice. You can do unlocks for below devices simultaneously. So these are the features that you will able to perform when you install this tool on your PC. Just have a look at them before you start.
- Unlock bootloader for Android devices
- Bypass FRP
- Bypass Google account verification
- MTK- MediaTek based chipset devices
- SPD- Spreadurm CPU FRP unlocks
- Qualcomm CPU gadgets
- You are able to enter into the EDL mode for Qualcomm
If you are using any MIUI device and stuck on account verification, then don’t worry you are going to solve this right now. The tool is almost there to give you helping hands to remove Mi accounts for Mi concerns.
No matters if you are using anyone from the top brands and facing lock troubles. Android Fastboot reset tool will support up to all names including the list below.
Remove FRP- Factory reset protection from Samsung, HTC, Sony, Micromax, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Motorola, and Yuforia. you will get 100 % success rate in the matter of above phones definitely.
Remove FRP locks with Android Fastboot reset tool:
There were so many users are requesting to provide a tutorial about. Due to this, we are going to tell you about how to use Android Fastboot reset tool. To unlock the FRP and remove any kind of lock if you forget the password for your phone or Android tablet. Then just follow the simple steps below, hope this will help you.
- First of all download the Android Fastboot rest tool. The tool is less than one MB and fast to download just by a single tap.
- Now you have to extract the file and find the folder “Android Fastboot reset tool v1.2” It would be in EXE format just click to run the tool on your computer.
- While extracting If ask for password just use iakonline as the password.
- The next step is to turn off your phone
- you have to open the phone in fast boot mode by long pressing the volume down and power button.
- Connect it to the computer using the USB data cable
- Now chose the brand of your phone’s company by putting a number in the FRP unlock options
- Once you find your phone just press enter to start the process
- Wait for a while for the process to complete once done remove the phone and turn it on
That’s all we know about to remove the lock from any Android smartphone. Now it’s over to you and let us know if stuck at any of the above steps. Feel free to leave your feedback by a comment in the down section for us.
Finally, we share Android Fastboot reset tool for Windows with you guys. The latest version of v1.2 is easier to get from our website simply. Thanks for visiting happy unlocking..!