If you are using iPhone, you would have known that connecting iPhone to a PC is not as easy as connecting Android to a PC. There are some built-in protocols in Windows which helps Android to connect to PC. Same not in the case of iPhone. But, today’s topic will shed light on how one can connect iPhone to PC, using iPhone PC Suite. This Apple PC Suite connect is here by the officials of iPhone. Here almost the third-party developers put their hands in it. Very easy, extensive, adorned and with lots of tools. So many features, and functions to cater to the needs of iPhone. For communicating with the Windows PC, you just tap the download button. Install it on your computer, and connect your iPhone to that PC. Explore all the hidden features of iPhone, update the iOS, install the recommended updates and much more.
Features of iPhone PC Suite:
- As you have gotten the idea about the tools which are adorned with this little piece of software. You can have all these with just one tap of the finger. The data which will be on your iPhone will be showing on the desktop Windows with organized tabs and graphical presentations.
- You can manage your all data of iPhone, iPod, iPad; create new folders, relative to your file, but the relative images and attachments in this folder
- Backup all the data available for the iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac, all the messages, contacts, clouds, playlist, files will be saved and back up
- Facility of Vcard option, which will save the contact data for you in that, and will back up, you, will be able to save that Vcard on your Windows PC.
- Option of converting files from one format to the other format, to send from one device to the other device
- Compatible with iOS 11 iOS 10 and all the previous models and devices of Apple corporations
Now you can download iPhone PC Suite from the link below, tap the download button to get the file. If the link is not working or showing some error, please comment down in the section, so that we could fix the issue as soon as possible.
Download for MAC
Download >> for Windows